Yoga Garden SF is seeking a qualified candidate for the position of Yoga Advisor and Teacher Training Associate. This is a monthly-paid position at approximately 32 hours per week that is responsible for membership sales, teacher training marketing and sales, and customer account service. Yoga Garden SF was established in 1998. We focus on mindful practice and professional education to expand conscious living.
This position is an opportunity to help people realize their goals for personal growth and transformation while supporting the growth of an organization devoted to meaningful change in the world. Your own growth and welfare is a primary focus of your relationship with Yoga Garden SF.
The Position. This position is responsible for the follow:
- Assist Studio Manager in the development of promotions, pricing, and packages to support lead generation for yoga class memberships.
- Conversion of member prospects through a 7-8 week cycle with auto-emails, direct email, and telephone contact.
- Generation of teacher training prospects through on-line, print, and event advertising.
- Conversion of teacher training prospects to enrollment. Ongoing sales cycles support 10-15 trainings per year.
- All hands-on contact with prospects; relationship cultivation and management.
- Resolution of client account inquiries and complaints.
- Day manager for one weekend day.
This position has limited support for discrete and easily assignable tasks for part-time temporary staff. Position works 8 hours per day, Wednesday through Saturday.
Compensation. Monthly salary based on approximately 32 hours week plus commission on membership conversions and teacher training sales. Other benefits include paid time off, health FSA and group health, and a free yoga membership.
To be considered for this position, candidates must demonstrate that they have:
- A successful track record of sales experience in a similar service industry, e.g., fitness, lifestyle, restaurants, etc.
- Excellent written, telephone and live interpersonal skills and communication skills.
- An aptitude for computers, including learning new applications, social media, etc.
- Dynamic, energetic and generally cheerful disposition. Interested in working with the public and working as part of a collaborative team.
- Able to receive training and then work with minimal daily supervision. Work to measured accountabilities/goals.
- A yoga practice.
To apply, please complete the following application. You must have a pdf of your resume ready to complete the application. Please do not contact the studio about this position. If you do, your application will be disqualified. thank you for your interest and for taking the time to share your information with us.
Oops! We could not locate your form.