Role: Client Service Associate
Location: In-person, various studio locations in San Francisco
Schedule: 12-20 hours per week, Days and Times to be determined with General Manager, schedule will consists of morning, evening and/or weekend shifts
Scope of Role: Welcoming and engaging with clients, providing studio tours, and answering questions via phone, email and live chat, educating clients of services and offerings, resolving account issues and registrations, maintaining clean and organized facilities
- Ensure the best presentation of company standards in every client interaction.
- Maintain accurate class rosters and manage the lobby during busy check-in times.
- Create lasting positive impressions, by always being professional and friendly.
- Grow sales in a consultative manner, and make recommendations regarding memberships and classes.
- Support senior staff in client service, facility improvement, social media, marketing and operations projects as needed.
- Experience providing excellent customer service in a fast-paced environment, preferably in the hospitality or wellness industries.
- Strong administrative and organizational skills; Mac proficiency.
- Extraordinary communication skills; written and verbal.
- Cleverness. We want people who are always asking “why” and trying to find a better way.
- Some evening, morning and weekend availability.
- Can self-manage and thrive in an organization which quickly responds to opportunities within the market.
- Experience managing physical space and customer experience within it.
- Experience in membership sales and retail sales.
- High capacity to learn and use sophisticated online applications. Specific experience with UNION.fit and WordPress is a plus.
- Enthusiasm for grass-roots, small business, community-minded endeavors.