Yoga Garden SF is a community-centered, Yoga Alliance® registered yoga school with three studios in the heart of San Francisco’s trendy NOPA neighborhood, where some of SF’s best yoga instructors lead hatha yoga, vinyasa yoga, and prenatal yoga classes.
CLIENT SERVICE ASSOCIATE
Our Client Service Associate is a people person–extroversive and enthusiastic–a key player, supporting the next-level growth of our organization. Working with a vibrant team of self-directed, common-goal focused individuals, you will ensure a superior experience for all who walk through the door of Yoga Garden SF. This part-time, 20 hours per week position with competitive pay, includes sick days off and a yoga membership. As part of a small team in a dynamic organization, this position has lots of interesting responsibilities, and opportunity to grow in accord with your aptitude and interests. The environment is fast-paced, high-performance, and supportive of personal growth.
Responsibilities for this role include:
- Ensure the best presentation of company standards in every client interaction, primarily at our main reception desk.
- Maintain accurate class rosters and manage the lobby during busy check-in times.
- Create lasting positive impressions, by always being professional and friendly.
- Grow sales in a consultative manner, and make recommendations regarding memberships and classes.
- Experience providing excellent customer service in a fast-paced environment, preferably in the hospitality or wellness industries.
- Strong administrative and organizational skills; Mac proficiency.
- Extraordinary communication skills; written and verbal.
- Cleverness. We want people who are always asking “why” and trying to find a better way.
- Some weekend, morning and evening availability
A BIG PLUS:
- Can self-manage and thrive in an organization which quickly responds to opportunities within the market.
- Experience managing physical space and customer experience within it.
- Experience in membership sales and/or retail sales.
- High capacity to learn and use sophisticated online applications. Specific experience with Mindbody Online is a plus.
- Enthusiasm for grass-roots, small business, community-minded endeavors.