You may have heard whispers of new things to come, and we’re here to confirm that there’s change in the air.
Last year, over 500 of you – our students, teachers, and friends – took a survey to help us shape our merger with MOXIE Yoga. You asked for new classes and class times, encouraged continued growth of our justice, equity, diversity, and inclusion (JEDI) commitments, and gave us a sense of what you valued most within your Yoga Garden SF / Moxie Yoga experience — our community.
Now, let’s get one thing clear – we’re not going anywhere. We remain committed to the 7 incredible neighborhoods we call home, and in fact, we’re cooking up new ways to connect.
As we deepen our roots in these places we call home, we’ll look a lot different because Yoga Garden SF / Moxie Yoga is now…
✨ Folk ✨
Folk is a collection of 7 yoga and fitness studios throughout San Francisco where every body is invited to move, breathe, restore, and belong.
Over the coming week(s) we will be sharing more about Folk as well as transitioning our physical and digital spaces to reflect our new name and identity.
- You’ll begin receiving emails from our new domain: folksf(dot)com.
- Please make sure to whitelist www.folksf(dot)com with your email server so that you don’t miss out on the latest updates.
- Whitelisting ensures that our messages never get caught in your spam; here’s how to whitelist.
- Our exterior building signs change from Yoga Garden & Moxie to Folk.
- Our Instagram name will change on Tuesday — stay tuned for the new handle. Make sure to follow us on Instagram @YogaGardenSF if you do not already so you stay in the know as we change.
- Our current website will begin to redirect to our new website.
- Our class booking page on Union and Union app will change names from Yoga Garden SF x Moxie to Folk.
Watch this space for a celebratory promotion on our All Access Membership on our official launch day. We look forward to continuing to serve you through expanded offerings and opportunities to move and connect.
Stay tuned for more details soon!
The Folk Team
(formerly YGSF/Moxie Yoga)