Be the first to join our new school of Yoga Alliance Registered Advanced Certification. As one of the best Basic Certification Programs in California, we are pleased to have this addition in our school of experienced yogi’s. Take advantage of the new school discount and save more than $2,000.
One Year Membership, Core Curriculum, YGSF 500 Mentorship, AND 42% off. Click on the link below to deepen your practice and save money. Offer valid through February 28, 2014.
Why complete a 300 Hour Certification?
- Have a truly deep and transformative experience with yoga
- Expand your current knowledge of meditation, philosophy, and anatomy so that you can be an expert for your students and yourself
- Increase your employability and earning potential as a yoga instructor
Why Yoga Garden SF?
- Gain in-depth training from instructors who learned from the masters before them-Lead teachers include Jean Mazzei, Katrin Kuttner, Cora Wen, and Jen Hecht who are equally supportive and knowledgeable of the practice
- An intimate boutique-like experience: We keep our trainings small so that you can learn, practice, and teach more often
- If you are already an employed teacher: You won’t find a better price for the high quality experience offered at YGSF
- This is an opportunity to familiarize yourself with the faculty and foundation valued by the YGSF community
- One-on-one attention with our mentorship program for support during and after your study
- One year of free yoga!
This package includes all of the mandatory modules for the YGSF500 Yoga Teacher Training: Core Modules 1, 2 and 3 and the Mentorship Module-plus a One Year Membership-allowing you to take up to one class per day for 365 days, for $2950. You save $2175.
A limited number of memberships will be sold, so act quickly! Questions? Call us at 415-552-9644.Offer valid through the end of February (2/28/14).