On Saturday morning, instead of braving the crowds or commuting to remote and varied locations for weekly groceries, you savor the captured hours in Hatha Align class at Yoga Garden SF…
At about noon, a large basket appears containing pasture-raised eggs, blue cheese, olive boulot, apple cider, castelfranco radicchio, orange kabocha squash, pink lady apples, heirloom tomatoes, parsely, fuyu persimmons, celery root, Ya Li Asian pears, red onions, tangelos, dino kale, broccoli, sweet peppers, maple bacon biscuit, and sour cream and sage biscuits… AND IT HAS YOUR NAME ON IT!
They offer six FarmBox options ranging in price from $49 to $129: the Complete FarmBox (described above) comes with a week’s worth of kitchen essentials; other configurations include Paleo/crossfit, fruit-only, juicing, no-cooking, and fruit & veggie.
Benefits for Yoga Garden SF members
- 5% Exclusive Yoga Garden SF lifetime discount on FarmBoxes
- For every Yoga Garden SF FarmBox order, 1 pound of produce is donated to local non-profit Leah’s Pantry.
- Exclusive %5 Donated to non-profit, Children International.
- Pick-up Saturdays at Yoga Garden SF or home delivery.
- 10% each week is given back to Yoga Garden’s Community Food Fund
Pick a box and register here. (You may choose Yoga Garden SF as your delivery location when you sign up.)