Membership Sales Manager
Health Benefits, Free Yoga Membership, Paid Vacation
Yoga Garden SF is growing! Since opening our doors in 1998, Yoga Garden SF has grown to become a staple yoga studio in the heart of San Francisco. We are known for our small classes, our close knit community, and our world-recognized yoga teacher training programs. Our guests enter the studio through a small tranquil garden space, and they leave grounded in real experience. We aim to create a safe haven for the world to grow, to discover one’s own peace, and to become and remain healthy. Our center is dedicated to unpretentious, real relationships that are based on trust, respect and a shared interest in personal growth.
This is a wonderful opportunity for the right person who aligns with these values, and enjoys connecting with people. This position offers health benefits and paid vacation, as well as a free yoga membership to our studio.
About the role:
As the key focal point in the studio, you will be the first and last smiling face our guests see when visiting the studio. On the daily, you will handle both inbound and outbound calls, questions and concerns, and requests from guests. You will advise each guest, as time permits, on membership options, specials, workshops and yoga classes that could work to assist in growing their practice. You will support ownership and management with various other tasks as assigned, including projects in marketing, retail, and public relations.
You have inside sales experience, and understand a consultative based selling model. Customer satisfaction, membership retention, and revenue growth will be your responsibilities. We are a close-knit team, and you will delegate tasks to other front desk staff. You will manage the social media strategy and postings of Yoga Garden SF, as well as meet daily, weekly, and monthly sales goals.
You should be able to successfully balance multiple projects, and be comfortable with managing your time well. A yoga studio is a dynamic environment, and you must remain flexible and adaptable to change. The ideal candidate will work well in a team and individually, and be interested and passionate about yoga. This position will require working on evenings and weekends.
- Manage membership sales in a consultative manner, and make recommendations regarding memberships and classes
- Attain objectives and quotas for revenue growth
- Develop and manage content on behalf of Yoga Garden SF for multiple social media platforms, including Facebook, Twitter and Instagram to aid in member acquisition and retention
- Collect and respond to client feedback gathered through online surveys, email requests, etc.
What we need you to have:
- Solid verbal, written, presentation, and interpersonal communication skills
- Proven time management skills in a dynamic environment
- A minimum of two years experience in the wellness, fitness, hospitality, or other relevant industry
- Prior experience with inside and direct sales, meeting and/or exceeding goals; preference will be given to those with specific experience in membership sales
- A passion for people, sales and yoga
Experience/ Skills Desired:
- Ability to communicate clearly, and a positive attitude
- Demonstrated initiative and a proactive, rather then reactive nature in past positions
- Experience with Mind-Body Online and Apple Numbers/Microsoft Excel an asset
- Inside Sales experience, with demonstration of goals exceeded
- An appreciation of how small businesses operate and the challenges they face
- This position is based in San Francisco, CA and relocation assistance is not available
We look forward to hearing from you! Please submit your resume as a pdf through the form below :