Yoga Garden empowers you to teach your style of yoga.
Small, intimately-sized teacher training programs, which provide you with unparalleled access to lead teachers during the program and ongoing mentorship well beyond completion of your program.
- YOGA PRACTICE
- PHILOSOPHY & HISTORY
- TEACHING SKILLS
- BUSINESS OF YOGA
We offer a 200-hour Yoga Alliance®-registered yoga teacher certification in two formats:
- Our 12-week extended program is for working Bay Area yogi’s who can commit to Tuesday and Friday nights, plus Saturday and Sunday afternoons for three months. Many students prefer having more time to assimilate their studies and allow time for work, school, or family.
- Our 28-day immersion program (Mondays off) allows you to complete our in-depth program in the shortest period possible. Our immersion format allows for a process of deep transformation in a supportive community over the course of one month. For students who take training to strengthen their practice and learn more about yoga, the 28-day immersion provides an excellent urban retreat experience.
Yoga Garden Perks:
- Free access to all YGSF yoga classes during the duration of your program
- Yoga Garden Teacher Training (YGTT) graduates are qualified to register their teaching certification with Yoga Alliance®. (Your certification is internationally recognized!)
- 30% lifetime alumni discount on classes and memberships
- Automatic acceptance into our Advanced 300 hour yoga teacher training
Application for Admission
Pre-Qualify for our Teacher Training program! No financial info required to apply.
Answer a few important questions so we can better understand you and your practice. After all, getting to know each other is the first step.
You’ll hear from us shortly once we receive your application.
We’re looking forward to meeting you and helping you reach your goals!