Folk is seeking Yoga Sculpt instructors to join our team!
Folk instructors have a passion for connecting with others through wellness and movement. As part of our team, instructors are responsible for: creating a welcoming environment that fosters empowerment and personal growth; designing classes that prioritize inclusivity without sacrificing creativity; delivering safe instruction of breath and sequencing that incorporates weight lifting, toning exercises and aerobic activities
- 200-Hour RYT certificate of completion from YA approved yoga training
- Completion of a Yoga Sculpt training program
- Strong communication skills and ability to to relay information to a variety of students
- Proficiency in music-inspired choreography
- Competency in safe use of light weights, dumbbells, resistance bands, and other sculpting accessories
- Availability for 3 regularly scheduled weekly classes
Schedule: Openings available across 7 studio locations. Mornings, Evenings and Weekends.
Compensation: Starting Base Rate $26 per class plus $3 per in-person registration, and $1 per online registration. Maximum in-person student capacity 34; est. average hourly rate $50-$75; max rate $150 per class.
Folk is a community-centered, Yoga Alliance® registered yoga school with 7 studio locations in San Francisco’s most iconic neighborhoods.
Folk has been a leader in education and development for yoga professionals since 2009. Additionally, we offer basic, advanced and specialty training and certification. Folk has been a privately-owned LGBTQIA+ business since 1998.
Folk is committed to upholding age, ethnicity, gender, ability, body size, race and sexual orientation justice, equity, diversity, and inclusion among our staff and clients. We encourage members of the BIPOC and LGBTQIA+ communities to apply for employment, as well as any applicant who values increasing equity and accessibility in yoga spaces.