Ayurveda & Digestion: Living Your Best Life
January 6, 2024 @ 10:00 am - January 14, 2024 @ 4:00 pm$850
Ayurveda & Digestion: Living Your Best Life with Dr. Zohreh Sadeghi, Ay.D
If you’ve been wondering how the ancient science of Ayurveda can change your health and your life, this 24-hour training with Ayurvedic practitioner Dr. Zohreh Sadeghi will offer you an intimate journey through this ancient practice. Ayurveda is an Indian holistic system of medicine that focuses on creating balance and optimal health in body, mind, and soul. It focuses on balancing the three doshas, which are the three different energies we each possess, and helping us to each live our best and healthiest lives.
- a brief history of Ayurveda
- the role of agni as it pertains to your general health (and how to strengthen it!)
- the powerful role that the mind plays in the health of your digestive system
- how to eat well and keep your doshas balanced
- what different digestive ailments signify and how to ease them with natural remedies
Saturday, January 6th, 2024 | 10am-4pm
Sunday, January 7th, 2024 | 10am-4pm
Saturday, January 13th, 2024 | 10am-4pm
Sunday, January 14th, 2024 | 10am-4pm
*All sessions will take place in person at Folk NOPA/Lower Haight studio*
$850 or $750 on or before January 7th, 2023, or:
- Gain unlimited access to all Folk teacher trainings, workshops, and classes with the Yoga School All Access Membership!
- Folk Members and Alumni receive 25% off of the full price.