This hands-on training is perfect for yoga teachers who wish to expand the scope of their teaching as well as classroom teachers who wish to incorporate asana into their curriculum. In the training, you will:
- Study and understand childhood development stages.
- Learn to teach postures, breathing techniques, visualization exercises, and yoga-based games and activities for each age group.
- Engage in hands-on demonstrations and practice teaching with children of various ages.
- Learn to create and sequence yoga classes for various age groups.
- Learn to incorporate yoga into your classroom curriculum (elementary and middle school teachers).
- Focus on age-appropriate management techniques.
- Yoga philosophy and ethics for children’s yoga teachers
This course provides 16 Elective Contact Hours for YGSF 300 and/or 16 Yoga Alliance® CEUs